Neuroprofiler deploys its algorithm to better identify the profile of investors with 3 new partners
French fintech Neuroprofiler continues to grow and establish itself as the partner of choice for companies keen to offer greater returns on savings and a modern and digital investment interface to their clients. Its partnership with three new companies from the world of finance and asset management: Wiseed, Finvia and Alpian, wasannounced on July 8, 2021.
Based on behavioural finance, Neuroprofiler has built an algorithm to better identify the profile of investors and translate it in terms of financial products. The resulting algorithm predicts investor preferences 80% of the time compared to 10%  for traditional questionnaires.
As part of its partnership with Wiseed, Neuroprofiler will be responsible for digitizing the entire investment questionnaire, including the ESG aspect through its ESGprofiler offering. For Finvia and Alpian, Neuroprofiler will support these two institutions on the implementation of a risk preference assessment game.
For Tiphaine Saltini, founder of Neuroprofiler, “the new regulatory requirements linked to the imminent entry into force of MiFID2, particularly on ESG subjects, offer a great opportunity for financial institutions to offer greater returns on savings to their clients by providing products in line with their clients’ preferences in terms of risk and sustainable finance.”
Neuroprofiler was created in 2016 by Tiphaine Saltini and Julien Revelle. Today, the fintech counts banks, insurers, fund managers and other fintechs amongst its clients and provides different solutions to offer greater returns on savings to their customers and prospects. Among these offers:
- ESGprofiler, a game to raise awareness of sustainable finance and assess ESG preferences
- RISKprofiler, a risk preference evaluation game
- EDUprofiler, a financial education platform for training clients on more complex products, in line with MiFID regulations
- RECOprofiler, a financial product recommendation algorithm based on behavioural finance
- CROSSprofiler, a behavioural prediction algorithm to predict customer behaviour in order to better support them, especially in times of crisis, and to promote cross-selling towards insurance and credit products
 Evaluation of MiFID questionnaires in France – Study for the Autorité des marchés financiers by André de Palma (ENS Cachan and Ecole Polytechnique) and Nathalie Picard (University Cergy-Pontoise and Ecole Polytechnique); Nov 2010